Do you have a business issue that requires legal assistance? In that case, learn how a trusted Lexington attorney can offer the business law solutions you need.
From business formation to dissolution and all matters in between, Lexington businesses of any size and industry can turn to a reliable business law attorney for legal services. Businesses and organizations can face many challenges during all stages of development and growth. Therefore, an experienced attorney with a firm grasp of South Carolina and federal business law advises clients on the best strategies for success.
It doesn’t matter if you have a large corporation, a small business, or a new business venture—there are specific tasks that require focused legal services. Additionally, business law has many different facets and can be complicated for even the most seasoned business owners. Having a qualified attorney can mean the difference between a business that is wrought by obstacles and one that thrives.
When is a Business Law Attorney Needed?
The need for an attorney who concentrates in business law arises in several different situations, including:
- Business formation and dissolution or bankruptcy
- Employment dispute resolution and adherence to employment laws
- Adherence to immigration laws
- Proper application of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)—the laws which govern financial transactions within the U.S. This includes leases, contracts, secure transactions, and fraud.
- Contract drafting, negotiations, and litigation when necessary. This applies to both property leases and product sales.
- Adherence to antitrust laws, ensuring your business operates ethically and has protection against deceptive or unfair practices from competitors.
- Protection under copyright laws
- Adherence to all South Carolina and federal tax laws
Call a South Carolina Attorney
Set your organization up for success by choosing an experienced business law attorney for any legal issue you may have. The trusted attorneys at McCutchen McLean, LLC are dedicated to your business’s success and will provide counsel and representation to guide you through any business challenge. Contact our Lexington office today at (803)785-4529 to discuss how we can meet your business’s needs.